How to Enroll a New Student

How to Enroll a New Student
Posted on 11/02/2018
CrayonsEnrolling New Students
at Maple Grove

Click here to access our ON-LINE Enrollment.

The following documents will also need to be submitted:   State Certified Birth Certificate, Current Immunization Record, and Proof of Residency (utility bill, rental agreement, etc.).

If you have any questions, please call 422-5770.